Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Good Day.

This morning I woke up feeling good.  After yesterday, with what I can only describe as one of the most depressing days I've ever had, I was worried the dark cloud hanging around me would not fade.  You see yesterday I came to realize that the person who should love my child as much as I do,  is still the irresponsible, self centered liar that I was once warned about by his other children's mothers.  (yes, children and mothers plural)  But I digress.  Today was a good day. 

Waking up early, I managed for the first time in a long time to get on the tred mill.  I forget how just a short run makes me feel like I'm walking on top of the world.  Note to self: get more exercise. 

My family met today for our Easter celebration (yes very late).  We had an egg hunt for the little ones ( although big ones got involved), good food, and funny stories.   TCBE got to wear her new Easter dress and I admit it, She is the most beautiful baby ever.  :) 

But I think the thing I took most from today, was the fact that the cloud did lift.  Time is helping, although I still see saw between sadness and anger.  My family is amazing.  And I, I am finding the old me again.  She's been hiding for awhile, stifled by an ignorant, destructive individual that takes pride in hurting others, even innocent children.  But she is reemerging.  She has found new allies and gotten rid of old enemies.  And She is finding her inner strength again.  She's gonna be awesome. 

1 comment:

  1. I need a like button. Times a million.
    Just sayin....

    ReplyDelete